Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Lost key.....Found key

This is my second week working at TierraSanta Elementary school.

But somehow, a little before recess, I noticed that the security key to my Miata was missing. After school was out for the day, I pushed the seats forward and pushed them back, looking in front and bed hind and finally under the seats. But I couldn't find the key. I looked under the car. I dumped out my purse, and then went back to the classroom I'm helping out in. I still couldn't find it.

The teacher of the 3rd grade class I'm helping out in was still there and she was able to drive me home, just a few blocks away.

Just a few minutes ago I did a total car search...except for the trunk and glove box. I found two quarters and a bead I had just lost from a belt. And I found my key wedged on the inside of the seat tracks, I wouldn't have seen it if I hadn't have happened to have a flashlight with me and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment