Thursday, March 02, 2006

Project progress

I have created my hair for my collage.

This morning I finished making a template for my shoulders and eventually I'll make a shirt with a white PeterPan collar. I went to Wall-Mart later this morning because I wasn't satisfied with using any of the fabrics we already have(my mom and I like to quilt and have a modest stash of fabrics) ....for the background of my collage or for my shirt.

My Art Appreciation class is at 3:30 and when I get home at 5:00 or so I plan to cut out the fabrics for my shirt and collar. Then I will bind the edges of each piece. Once I've done that, I may be ready to either lay down my background or create the skin of my face.

If I work enough today, I may be able to finish my collage tomorrow. It's due Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment